Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Back

Man wassup world i've really been goin thru it dis past week i really wanna thank my mamma 4 helpin and rushin 2 help dat almost made me cry cause we was jus arguin but 2 all my friends fam and fans who was patient and waited thanks dat means alot 2 da rest of ya.ll who got mad at me i guess dats cool i don't have da energy 2 argue or fight 2 defend dis anymore. 2 let ya.ll kno wat happened da night i moved in 2 my dorm me and my nigga smoked a blunt and i guess da smell was on my clothes cause da next morning they wanna check my room and i'm like cool aight cause i ain't have anythin in my room (they could find) so they search it and find a tiny steam so that day i smoked all my weed up the next day wednesday i found out i was kicked out my dorm and had 2 b out saturday at 4 so dat day i looked 4 a job and apartment i got an apartment and job thursday and had class all friday and in my
spare time i was packin i move in my new shit wednesday so i'm back people lets get it
{cool musik}

No comments: