Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Wands Wings Video Games and Parenting

Damn i'm trippin i'm watchin fairly odd parents and its a newer episode where cosmo and wanda have baby poof anyways poof turns into a rocket and lands in timmy's front lawn where his parents find poof cosmo and dem goin lookin 4 da baby and find him wit timmy's parents wanda says "we need 2 hurry and get poof 4rm timmy's parents" and cosmo says "your right we all kno timmy's parents can't raise a child" damn right in timmy face dis has a b one of my favorite cartoons next 2 dragonball z ya feel me. i still watch some i got on dvd and vhs and i'm raw on da game if any nigga wanna play me we can do it let me find one playable online its ova........but on da low some of dem niggas across seas b on it i kno i was gettin my ass tamed in dat new 007 on xbox 360 my nigga Trae had it and we was both gettin beat o yea Trae or charles is my nigga i go 2 school wit he has a website wit
freedownloads me new mixtapes. we also talked about lettin people send in mixtapes 2 put on da site.Any takers?

No comments: