Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Confused

i try 2 live a real quiet life i admit/
but my life's full of shit/
the toliet can barley flush it/
it overflowz it/
confused on wat my definition of a wife is/
cause its not reachable i see/
where is my piece of mind/
a line nd question dat stays on mind/
y lie/
im hurtin inside cause i cant find my/
betta half 2 my/
puzzle piece/
she tellin me/
she loves me but her actions scream she's lyin 2 me/
y bother me/jus leave me b/
cause u further more hurtin me/
cause im tryin/
so patiently 4 u 2 grow 4 me/
nd our baby/
but u still doin da samethings/
fightin lyin accussin doin y own thing/
somebody help me/
guide me/ provide me wit insight/
my hearts blacker den midnight/
tired of our petty fights/
everyday everynight im spendin it my "wife"/
y bother/ wen u claim my life's controlled by my mamma/
attackin my heart/
cause i said my life was based on u nd deshun/
am i wrong??/
maybe i should fall back some/
u can pick up da slack hun/
dont take dis as a break up/
im doin dis b4 i give up//

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Gambitt said...

you done inspired me to want to post some of my work.

I'm diggin this one,simalar situation. props homie.
Holla @ 'chea folks.