Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Damn

Wasssup World
Sorry I've been gone
but i've been working 2 provide 4 my gurl nd kid
yea a lot has been goin on

sadly my book of rhymes burned
wen my gurl house caught on fire (twice)
so im finna start writing my first mixtape (again)

ugh
God has something planned 4 me
....i kno ima blog more as i write it

The Saiyan vs Sonic Chronicals
The Heartbreak Hotel
nd other mixtapes
r on hold right now also

im back 2 The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
peace

Cool?
Joe Cool

1 comment:

Gambitt said...

my dude.....twice it caught on fire? Damn homie sorry about that and for the L you took on the rhyme-book.

"The Saiyan vs Sonic Chronicals"?
That automatically sounds ill. Looking forward.

I still got u on the MJ sample, when's the dead line? I got my hand in alittle bit of everything right now so my bad homie but I got u on some exclusives soon.

Stay up cuz, hit me back. -already-