Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Am I Really Major??

Wassup World
Jus chillin talkin wit my babymamma nd her sister. I wrote 2 songs 2day. 1 more nd i finished all i planned 2 write. My writing has been, 2 me, less of me relating 2 everybody or stretchin out but me jus venting how i feel. I feel as if somebody will relate 2 me regardless of wat i say. Wen i started writing out at first people really didnt like my writing said it was not "in" i guess. But like the more i put out more writing people started liking it den loving it. I guess wen u constantly put something in somebody face they gotta adjust 2 it. Then all my old writing i felt was good people say it was above average. So wat does dat really mean.....I b myself nd they dont appriciate it. Crazy....Thats wat makes people wanna change nd fit in...or maybe i'm jus talkin crazy 2 myself i only got 1000 charecters on my phone so i cat get really deep...o well my birthday in 15 minutes finna b 20
. I'm no longer a teenager things gotta start changing or maybe im growin up 2 fast...

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its all based on feeling "if you not a fan then fuck em'" -Cudi...na meen bro....happy birthday agen , peace, have a good 1