Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

We stepped out the HBTC

Wassup World
**HBTC = Hyperbolic Time Chamber**
Cool Musik artist Precyse dropped his first mixtape
"...And They Call Him Mr Invisible...".
You can find it at datpiff or you can download it here




Lil Bruh I'm proud

lets make shit happen

I'm done heavy training 4 awhile
all this writing is messing wit me
i'm gonna finish up a couple of songs
den its all practice and sparring
den a couple fights
lol
all dats a metaphor 4 recordin

baby still aint here yet
tryin 2 do a couple projects b4 he is here doe

o yea no more weed (slowly tryin 2 stop)
or cigs gettin myself 2gether

also look up Theforerunner777 (made it easy 4 u) on youtube
we gotta educate ourselves people


I am, yours sincerely,
The Poet

1 comment:

Gambitt said...

what up. let me know when u get those tracks done, tryin to see what you working with as of now and then I'll throw u a few gems.

P's EP is thoro, nothing else to really say about that. Shit is about to go down.