Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I want u (100+ bars)


Getcho Pretty Ass Over Here.mp3 - Charles Hamilton

O my! mommy/cooler den a summer breeze/sweeter den ice tea/ but she harder den da 808s on da beat/ so bar keep make it a long island ice tea/ lemonade and goose 4 me/ smooth and crazy/ got ya eye on me/ like da 3 sister 4rm Hercules/ dont cut my string please/ my hearts been broken into pieces/ so my soul is wat i'm offerin/ im not tryin 2 b woresome or bothering/ i'm jus flyin dis kite like our 4 fathers/hit it and shock me/ i'll offer u dis key/ not 2 da streets/ but the inside of me/ lookin at me bright eyed/ mysterious 2 wat she feelin inside/ i been crushin 4 awhile/ like dates in wine/drink 4rm your divine/top of da line/pussy. lick n suck it til its dry/ but u think my dick behind ya eyes/naw babygurl i aint fuckin wit ya mind//

hook

dis aint no game/ its all 4rm da brain/ girl be my Pinky/ and rule the world wit me/ she said you tryin 2 say the jewels in my brain dont gleam/ i laughed/ said you overthink more den my ass/ she looked glad/once i get u in da sack/you'll be past dat/ blissful nirvana/ like drinkin and on da chronic/ and since we on da sex topic/ FYI i'll havin u cummin faster den sonic/ and walkin like u on gin and tonic/ but its ironic/pure innocent words so symbolic/soothin all parts of me dat was once demonic/ she my beta half my puzzle part/ been thru 2 many women/ fucked more den half of dem/ but they aint shit in yo comparison/ like money and sun dried raisins/ a bad example but feel wat i'm sayin/ i wanna get in yo burger like tomatoes/ Damn

hook

and if you dont get wit me/aint no love lost/I'ma do me at all cost/still sweepin girls out they socks/ and writin rhymes dat got my momma shocked/ but if you return da love/ our love will be purer den doves/you cant survive witout me like a love bird/ real shit like a turd/ learn 4rm past mistakes/ so to make it work i'll do wateva it take/ not tryin 2 hate/tell yo man i'm takin ova yo heart like Alexander Da Great/ be my Cleopatra/ you can have wateva u ask 4/ if i could i'd give you da world/ spoil you rotten girl/like expired milk in a carton/got me/ been around da block a couple times/ still aint found a nigga wit betta rhymes/ or a girl as fine / as mine/ so tell Bow Wow quit lyin/ Aight//

hook

Christina Greene/ teasin me/name askin how bad do you want me/ knowin i wanna please dat body/ but in order to 2 I'll drop everybody i aint lying/ met her in da boys club PJ party/ boyfriend in dere but im jocking hardly/ come 2 find out you was talkin 2 my nigga/even doe u programmed 7 digits/ but real shit/looks past magnificent/ brain on brilliant/ UTC scholar/wit da swag of a model/ worthy 2 b my babymamma/ i wanted u b4 i knew sparkle/ i hope dat isnt a problem//

hook

this is the longest song i wrote
and i was slick outta my mind wen i wrote it
but it came out wonderful in my eyes let me kno wat u think

Cool?

Mr Joe Cool

No comments: