Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

High Updates

Man i'm on da way 2 chatt rite now slick high and shit coolin i'm gettin betta at dis freestylin i'm slick beastin now i started makin dis mixtape wit jus freestyles wit my nigga clay we rippin shit we was jus goin thru songs i fucks wit bruh he real man shit wit me gettin real and different i'm in a different mind state i'm tryin 2 write record and shine on ya.ll niggas i'm jus doin my own thang people startin 2 see me shine and comin 2 dis lite shout 2 young nate 4 da good advice man i'm workin on dis 808 and heartbreak type mixtape 2 i've been puttin da lyrics on facebook so add a nigga people love it i'm keepin it so tru and personal i b gettin emotional writin it and da afteraffects but i'm startin 2 go super saijon so i'ma chill 4 a minute the games callin me so lets get it signing off Young baby *wrote dis 3 days ago phone fuckin up*
~ Cool? Mr Joe Cool

No comments: