Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

2day Was A Good Day

Wassup world
2day has been 1 of da weird's day Good shockin crazy fulfillin ahh
i met dis girl riva flowz she's a poet i hope she reads da blog
but anyways she's a poet
wow
den she's cool 2 talk 2
a +
but get dis
she's charles hamilton's bestfriend lol wow small world
or maybe God's talkin 2 me cause he's havin a baby 2 crazy
and den 2 go on
i've been so inspired 2day wit dese halo beats
i'm writin 2 new songs 'Tuxedo Man' and 'Lebron James (King Music)'
I got Ty's respect I'm in dere now
I did great on my final and i got my homework opened in math class
im startin 2 like college more (hope i spelled it rite)
and i made money and smoked tons of green
i feel like ice cube 2day was a good day
but im scared bad things might follow and happen 2 me....i dont kno
but anyways
Tarble lil bruh shoot me a kite
smittycoolmusic@gmail.com
i got a beat i want u 2 get on wit me
and i want u on my label
real shit
im finish writin and go 2 sleep

America thanks 4 da inspiration


Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: