Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Early Morning Ramblin (WhaaaAAaaa?)

waddown world
lol Lupe old shit caught back 2 me i jus left chillin wit my babymamma. Still got her nut on my fingers lol jp....or am i
dis my second time seein her since she got pregnant. I kno rite....I'm changin ya'll ima do betta lol
But naw she was beautiful 2day wit her fat butt. She's gettin bigger doe 4real her titties nd ass gettin big
Nd den bein away 4rm her da past 4.5 months has made me miss her nd want her more
Im tryin 2 not 2 let my feelings change til i finish the Heartbreak Hotel (2 songs left)
nd Saiyan vs Sonic volume 1 has 2 songs left. Those the only mixtape updates besides
Charlie Hilton im lookin 4 a studio now bruh i went outta town nd everythin
Schools out so im focused on my fam workin music period
Da label is flourishin so im feelin kinda good. Expect music 4rm us soon.
well not really much 2 blog about dis early but i got ya'll l8r ima do some brainstormin
O yea Lupe verse commin 2
U can expect it dis week keep ya eyes peeled
(dat pic old 2)
Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: