Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Training Starts

Wassup World
Jus chillin
I told ya'll i was in The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
i wrote 5 songs 2day

lol damn i kno

but i feel i jus need 2 do more work
Spidey's 'One Man Duet'
2 words

2 cold

i cant consider him a lil bruh
like i said yesterday he's one of my new rivals
along wit Gambitt
you already kno wassup
"Read Wolverine for my orgins"
-Joe Cool
Anyways let me get2
wats been on my mind
i cant even think
im more motivated den eva right now
Aye lil bruh Tarble, B Easy, King Lathan
im finna take off
im goin super saiyan rite now ya'll
or dis is my training
2 becomin one
back 2 writing
o yea nd Shunda aint hit me up
all day
Cool?
Joe Cool

2 comments:

Gambitt said...

get that training in.
Its gonna be an Marvel Alliance this summer.

Anonymous said...

get it in big bruv...i agree wit jay, dis summer will be great