Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Da Quiet B4 Da Ventin

Wassup World
I've been sober da past couple days
been doin alot of thinkin
nd workin
been writin 2
dats really all i eva do
tryin 2 figure out wen wat nd should i put musik out
cause i see myself steady growin nd improvin
den da voices come in
da doubt
da insecurities
i've been planing 2 write a song adressin
da voices
but CH did dat well enough 4 rite now
man i got alot of ventin 2 do 2 ya'll
jus wanna let it out
cant let it all out yet but jus enough
I got my eyes on my rivals now
feelin more motivated
jus gotta talk (or type) 2 someone
i feel alone right now
but focused

so dis is wat everybody calls
Da Zone

nah

feels like im more in
The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
gettin training done

ya'll kno the fightin in Dagonball Z
is a metaphor 4 rappin

so is trainin den rite
lol
naw 4get dat cause i laughed in my mind

once i finish my time in here
i'll b wiser
stronger
improved
older (in mind)

nd only a short time will have passed

how cool is dat

finna take a shower

Cool?
Joe Cool

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: