Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Damn...

My brother Sean Aka Precyse aka Tarble
has took off
i feel as if he took off nd left me

check out his myspace
http://www.myspace.com/precysean

his rapping abilities have taken off


but on another note
i was readin my lyrics 2 my music nd have really realized i have a great ability

nd not 2 talk shit but im da 'Concept King'
my talents only rivaled by
Nas
Lupe
nd J.K. Rowling

yea i read Harry Potter lol
still haven't read da last book doe lol

I'ma b back l8r ya'll
gotta shit nd write shunda dis letter

Cool?
Joe Cool

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one left you bro....tellin u, like i sed ..i wont forget wat u told me....im here ..shit, i jus almos got arrested...moms called the cops on my nd had me taken out foer sum dumshit..so now i got nowhere to stay..but igotta grind and try to stay up just like u gotto ...aiigh bro...holla at me!

Gambitt said...

seem like we all catching it hard lately...pause.

Ay yo, keep em updated on your status. I finally got my shit str8 where I can make either southern beats or my soul shit on command now lol
Stay safe my dude and keep ya mind right. Better days are closer than what it seems.