Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reality Set In

Wassup World

It finally hit me the day b4 yesterday
i really dont have anything
nothin
but my gurl (now fiance) nd baby
no money no fam no drugs no nothing
i got a job but because i got injured at work i wont get anything
4 3 weeks
i cant pay my debt of 150 2 my old school MTSU
so i cant go 2 Chatt State until den
i still gotta write a letter of appeals
my music all my writin Djuana wont give it 2 me

monday night wen all dis really hit me
i fought back tears til i was finna pass out
i jus wanted 2 b alone
i was at Shunda house nd right wen i was finna leave she begged me not 2
told me she loved nd needed me nd i broke down people
everythin jus hit
i keep reliving wat happened in my head ova nd ova
shid i couldnt help but 2
i finally got 2 change clothes (basketball shorts boxers nd socks is all i had on)
after 4 days
take a shower nd brush my teeth

yo man dis shit really sucks
lol
2 say da least
den like all my niggas rising higher nd higher
P.A (wat it do)
Gambitt (wassup man)
nd




i wanna make a mixtape called
G.I. Joe Cool


or something along those lines
lol
jus brainstormin

been havin crazy beat ideas i need 2 tell a producer nd see wat they can do
i wanna hear a song samplin
Spongebob's Sweet Victory song
nd the Final Fantasy song wen u win a fight
like chop up the FF song
man the idea sounds crazy in my head but it'll b clean

nd on another lighter note
i reverted back 2 my childhood days wit dis one




man dis comic is stupid funny
check it out
http://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=0


well dats about all i got goin on
im finna take off on my own lil journey






Route 1.....

ya'll pray 4 me

Cool?
Joe Cool

1 comment:

Gambitt said...

hang in there my dude.
Yo, they still got your music and not trying to come up off that?

Man damn that shit homie, u got every right to go over there and get your shit.

I ain't never been one to side with the 'laws but nigga thats your music....that's serious, your legacy.... call them niggas and go get your shit. Peoples can't hold anything of yours.