Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tired

Wassup World
Long time no blog. Been working 12 hour shifts 12 days a week 6 til 6
I'm beat!!!
i haven't really talked to anybody since starting at this place
i have no time for anything but at least i'll be able to pay all my bills
i need to take care of all my debts so i can stop feeling so closed in and trapped by everything
everything will happen when it needs to
i just need to stop comparing myself to other people.

There's no point in doing that.
What I'm doing and what they are, thats two different things.
blame it on my confidence or my skill but i know that there isn't any competition
aside from the other JoeFnCool
but i'll worry bout him later

I'm always talking sacrifice to achieve and shit but i don't really make any
sure i cut back from fucking and smoking a lil bit but as soon as shit moving
I'm right back chasing the cool and chasing my vice
i figured getting a girlfriend would help out wit my wandering
and uncontrollable (sometimes) sex drive

didn't work......I'ma leave it at that

i figured smoking weed all together would also be a plus
but that worked for a week

I'm not saying I'm week but with all i have to do, put up with, and go thru a nigga need a blunt and some pussy every now and again
but I'm tired of these regular basic as women and weed thats barely screaming.

if i grind work harder maybe i can see more because i know its more to this life then these couple cities i've visited and lived at....

irritable lonely horny bored exhausted among many other feelings in me at this moment
and I'm constipated......UnCool

Maybe if i  an get my mind just clear and uncluttered i can finish more...
no maybe to that
all it takes is struggle hard work talent skill patience persistence pain and sacrifice
I'ma make it to be something successful in life
just fighting the devil and facing problems i ran away from as a boy and teenager is tiring and hard sometimes
never will i quit it though
thats not an option anymore
just keep going Joe...
don't get distracted and brought down by the woes pains and allure of the world


It Continues....

Life can only get better from here...

Cool?
Joe Cool

P.S. training in the hyperbolic time chamber resumes

No comments: