Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blame It On Da Weed

Guess who's back wit another dope blog man i'm on two blunts right now and guess wat i got a email 4rm simone i couldn't stop cheesin maybe cause i'm impaired but fuck it i still was happy as hell i wrote her somethin good back but my high as pushed end instead of clr damn i'm ova here chokin on dis thrax but fuck it i been thinkin bout da friends i have i really love dem and cherish dem wit all my heart i wit do anythin 4 dem go 2 da ends of da earth 4 dem all dat plus more i don't its jus me and i miss people i use 2 b cool wit i'm not anymore like tavarius corey trent philly some of my M.A.B.B niggas ke ke rikki alexis justin richard tiffany dino ngan etc and i gotta admit mario and austin man i swallow my pride and say whole heartingly i miss all of ya'll if we not talkin cause we fell off or we got into it ova somethin or a misunderstanding or somethin dat was my fault i'm sorry
real shit cool music we ain't all bout beef but if u say my name I'M OFFING YOU NIGGA
{ cool musik }

No comments: