Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Women

Wat it do people

So how bout Simone emailed me back but i dont kno wat 2 say 2 her
Like i don't kno if i'm on her level or not but she seem cool
My ex was trippin last blog about me sayin i got a crush thinkin i moved on
but honestly i started crushin on her listening 2 CH and readin bout her
Niggas always fuck up wit a good girl but its all a learnin process 2 me

I've fucked X number of females and been wit Y number of dem in a relationship
and I've learned so much dat i feel i can be da best boyfriend out dere if i wanted
but y would i if dese females always wanna hold a grudge or classify all men
i'm not gonna lie i classify girls but i always give new girls a clean slate. Nobody
else's mistakes will affect u at all ya under-dig lol
but cool facts 4rm ya boy

my patience 4 women right now is wearin thin its not dat i don't have time 4 dem
but i dont have time at all not jus 4 dem
and i've noticed most women take alot of things 2 heart i feel its selfish 2 think dat way
even if i'm steppin on my feet by promisin u da world and makin u numba 1
maybe its my punishment 4 bein 2 nice or tryin 2 please
but i love women

i tend 2 fall in love quick and vibe wit girls fast
young old and all races
but i'm nervous 2 fuck a white girl (even if i've gotten head 4rm dem)
u see wat that girl did 2 Kobe and he payed
shid nigga i'm broke
if dat bitch would've tried and hit me wit dat i'm fucked up

and yo i'm finally moved in and slick settled in my new apartment
my roommates cool i smoked wit one of dem
a mid blunt and a fat as dro blunt
i almost died hittin dat bitch lmCOOLao u kno i was on some good shit if i'm coughin

Be on da look out some new cool shit comin ya'll way soon

Cool?

Smitty



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so that's how we doin it now!?!?

that's what's up