Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bury Me Cool Wit A Letter 4rm My Bruhs Swishas a Gold Chain And Puddin Cups

Man i'm sittin here eatin a puddin cup and i licked da top u kno u used 2 lick da top 2 make sure u got it all anyway i'm thinkin like not on no suicide death cryptic like shit this jus my thoughts but if i die i wanna b remembered not in a vain way but a world changin way i want my words 2 touch people dats all i have dats really mine so i'm tryin 2 perfect it i don't kno i'm feelin dis way maybe death is lurkin on me i always feel like somethin is behind me or watchin me and my girl said she hated me and she's seein a monster in me my mom is gettin tired of me and da demons i need 2 shake off but she loves me da same my bad luck, my "bad" good luck i'm kinda emotionless at times i'm cold carefree 4 no reason i smoke and sometimes hear voices and shit be trippin but i'm smart as hell at da same time damn i don't kno maybe death is lurkin behind me so dis can b my last days diary or maybe
its a gigantic blessin comin and dis is my testimonial diary i don't kno but i'm cool
{ cool musik }

No comments: