Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love is in da air

I'm sittin here feelin like man i think i want love but its like i want a sweet deep love not jus a deep lust but real shit like some heart stoppin tear jerkin love like da kinda where i can lay up and not fuck. Dont get me wrong i can fuck and tame some pussy but i want somethin more solid and definite. Im startin 2 believe God is a woman so dat must mean women r godly figures so in turn love between a man and woman should b looked at as da connection between man and God. Maybe i'm wrong but dats how i feel i love women even if i tend 2 do them wrong. I jus want some love a bestfriend my bitch a girl i can give my all its not like i don't have girls who want me or wanna b wit me its jus i'm still thinkin bought dem and where i can see dem wit. I know i'ma get hell 4 dis but even da King of Hearts needs love. which brings me 2 dis i might b takin v day applications lol no real shit i
might i need a Queen of Hearts doe no lie but 4 now i need a good woman
~>coolmusikblog.blogspot.com

No comments: