Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reflections

I guess i'm bi polar cause i was jus thinkin bought dat pic i jus sent of me and my slick ex ke ke. man she used a b so cool she swept me off my feet some how. She was so funny fun 2 talk 2 and all i dont wat most i miss about her maybe its her looks or i'm lustin i dont kno but it eats me up sometimes cause i wanna txt her so bad or chill wit her i used 2 love gettin hickies 4rm her and weneva she called i loved hearin her ringtone 4 walls by pretty willie i ended up changin it but i still ponder about her wen it plays dats crazy how music can do dat i can totally b on another subject not thinkin bought her and dat song will play and she on my mind but its not like i need her in my life its jus sometimes i want her in my life even if i can't b wit her. I have all dese girls wantin me some i don't want some i do (they kno who dey r) but da one i want i cant have shit crazy i'm jus lettin
my mind wander o yea and its her b day HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG KE lmCOOLao
~>coolmusikblog.blogspot.com

No comments: