Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

See You In My Nightmares

The woman i always started 2 think was the girls of my dreams proved she was 2day but a bitter sweet dream not a nightmare doe its crazy doe jazy baby is wat i called lol but anyway yea she jus wowed me 2day we were talkin and i told her somethings i did in da past and she looked me dead str8 in my eyes and said i hate niggas like dat. Dat shit gonna come back 2 u and its gonna hit yo ass hard. And i'm like damn don't say dat knock on wood dont jynx me she said 2 me still starrin deep into my soul like nobody else has eva before i could i feel her breath 4rm across da room her eyes pierced me and i could feel her aura her feelings emotions were transfered in dis eye sex u can call it but she said naw nigga i hope it does i hate niggas like dat and i asked do u hate me and she said yea i said really she said yea dats fucked up i got quiet and asked str8 up and she said yea str8 up i was
hurt i was high and like i was hurtin bad slick wanted 2 cry damn bruh i guess i had 2 wake up dis way but u usually do eventually
~>coolmusikblog.blogspot.com

No comments: