Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Greatness is I

Man i'm up and i gotta wake back up in 2 hours crazy but i jus realized i'm nice naw seriously i really am i write some deep shit wat i think of it crazy i'm jus lazy and i hate crazy people lol backwards i kno i feel like wakin up now and gettin ready 4 school which i should do prob gonna make a song i got charles hamilton's instrumentals and i gotta idea 4 a mixtape takin u thru my mind i'm slackin i used 2 b nervous 2 let people hear me spit cause most niggas can't do anythin y should i worry if they voice they opinion ya'll can at least have dat i need 2 get some money in my pocket i'm done openin up lettin niggas 2 close 2 i don't feel crazy anymore cause i found my old writings and realized i was always dis way lol came 2 college and 4got insanity is da only sanity right dominique? O and she neva got back 2 me on dat really she was my valentine da day after but i wanted 2 get cool
wit u its cool lol anyway i guess i'm up 4 da rest of da day. cool?
~>coolmusikblog.blogspot.com

No comments: