Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Guess Who's Back

Man i didnt really notice in my blogs i follow in my dashboard dat Dominique wrote something.....and she wrote about me.

Slick cheesin now

but its crazy doe im doin a lil over thinkin but look she didint have a song 2day and i jus so happy 2 make up one on da spot. Dat can be your new valentine song baby lol. Let me stop b4 a girl down here gets jealous cause i called her my baby.

I'ma give Dominique somethin special instead but first im still tryin 2 figure out y i'm so drawn 2 her (ayo excuse me while i black) aight so at first i was thinkin i tend 2 go 4 more weaker girls because my mom is so strong dat she emasculates me so i want my girl 2 b weaker den me but not 2 weak or i wont respect her right well i wouldnt say weak is da word i would jus rather my girl let me b da man right i love smart girls who write cause i have a thing 4 words and smart woman jus mesmerize me cause i slick love learnin (i'ma swagged up nerd) but wit her its wierd like she seems like a more laid back cool girl smarter den ya average chick deeper den whale pussy (not a good comparison) sexy and cute wit her own swag but even doe she has her own swag its not dat own swag dats like everybody elses unique own swag she took da nique outta unique and put it in her name Dominique so in return she shines it. i wanna pick her brain cause it seems like its so much i can learn 4rm her and teach her too or maybe im jus puttin her high on a silver platter and if i am jus doin dat den im truly disrespectin u i should puttin u on a platinum platter served wit kiwi and fruit a desert only meant 4 da gods and u yourself r Godly. In my eyes God has woman traits or could b a woman you were made in her eyes so u r a reflection of her therefor ( next 2 my mother) u r Godly a blessin in my eyes. even though i kno all dis i jus wanna kno where my feelings r comin 4rm like dis i've been feeling wierd alot latly 4 awhile now (make since) and i jus cant put my finger on things. I wanted u to b my valentine so dat'll b somethin we could always share 4 years 2 come. Didnt really have many grownin up my mamma was usually my valentine (is mother's day comin up cuase my momma been on my mind alot 2) so i would've remembered us lol man i jus let my mind wander and fingers loose and look wat happened lol i still do got something 4 u doe u might not understand it now but u will l8r

Cool?
Smitty

No comments: