Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm not goin crazy....

My mind has neva worked dis much and dis fast before i dont kno wats wrong its like lim hyped up but im chilled im productive if everything works out i'll have The Birth of Cool my very first mixtape recorded 2nite and hopefully mixed by da weekend hopin. If its in God's will she will let it happen. All dese mishaps have been only makin me wanna work harder push more but i have 2 remember not 2 slack off in school in work....now i see y kayne west and charles hamilton droppeed outta school, but my man Frank gave me so good as advice. Ima drive myself fuck da people who wanna hold me back. man 4real i dont even shout Frank out alot but i respect dude alot i loved his mixtape 4real he had a nigga head nodin and he did justice 2 charlie hinton's beat 4 da song superman. also man thanks charlie 4 dis chance 2 make something great with Good Food. i really appreciate dis chance u giving me man.

and to my mother
well mamma i made u a song me and my friend made da beat and i recorded it but i slipped and erased it the song and the beat wont work or load at all so i had 2 deleate dat so now im back at da drawin board but im cool wit it cause dis time ima make da beat myself and rewrite da lyrics it'll be my version of hey mamma or dear mamma ya feel me i gotta think of a name my mamma
i dont kno so dats dat and please dont txt me tellin me 2 change anythin either mamma

cool?
aight
and i decided 2 put my official business wit da mixtape label under dis site name and my own personal blog on another name


but on another note everybody out dere if u dont not hear 4rm me in awhile dont think im neglecting u or dont like u or anythin im jus gettin wrapped up into achieving my goal

Cool?
Smitty

No comments: