Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Hate College (work)

man im mad as hell rite now
i could really give a fuck bought college
its partly or mostly my fault
if i hadnt gotten sick my grades wouldve been str8
but i got sick so many times down here missed so much school its crazy
my teachers were gonna help me but they neva opened my online assignments so im fucked up
i passed 2 classes outta 5 damn dats some bullshit 2 da extreme
i hate school but i kno i gotta stay in dere
im movin 2 california 2 try livin out dere wit my Pops im slick nervous cause it might b hard 2 get a job
den im havin dreams and visions of something bad happening 2 me
so is my babymamma she jus had a dream last night i died
and she keeps havin feelings somethin bad is gonna happen 2 me dis is crazy
but 2 good news im finna do lupe fiasco 2
kinda nervous cause if i rip dis
....jus kno good shit will follow
nd dis cool nigga is followin me now
cant remeber yo name cause im bloggin 4rm da phone but yea next write off u in dere
i should do dis every month
Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: