Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Morning Talks

Man i think i've stumbled on a diamond in da rough
Dj H2 dis nigga a beast im finna find all dis nigga mixtapes and go ham.
i got his easter mixtape playin in my ear while i wait 4 dis shuttle 2 take me 2 campus
me king lathan and b easy finna do something 2 it lol
Ya'll dont understand how happy i am dat i have dese beats
no homo dis music slick my muse im gettin so inspired
and damn im late 2 take my final exam i was 2 gone last nite
high and drunk outta my mind i hate drinkin jus give me a blunt or 4 and im good lol

*Idea*

Me H2 nd Charles Hamilton doin a mixtape but Charles cant make a beat 4 it he jus has 2 rap.
cause fuck he talkin bought im da real Shadow da Headchog but u ca have it lol talkin like i kno him.
Damn i str8 4got 2 write my lupe verse
i kinda wanna see wat Ty finna pull out b4 i write
dis bus takin 2 long she might not let me take dis exam....Fuck!
well here's da bus wish me luck
walkin on campus wit basketball shorts and a baby white T lol

Cool?
Joe Cool

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good looks on the comment on da post...i did go od hard but any real nigga cou respect where im comin from , werd nigga halo is fuckin niceee..nd i checked out dude charlie hiltons instrumentals...niceee, he is maddd underated...i needa get in a studio, never recorded b4 bu ti got rymes for centuries....u got a mixtape i could check out?