Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wolverine (Immortal Death)

Ty step ya game up bruh lol

Joe Cool x Charles Hamilton = Vegeta The Chaos Saiyan

lol j/p
comment and tell me wat u think
Lupe's next

I've gotten used to
sittin on da globe
so wen im lookin down
the reasons
you should already kno
lowerin 2 yo level
is beneath me
3 ft underground
u still 3ft under my feet
rollin blunts
2 get high and escape
pepsi man.white girl?
only got a taste
my songs free
dats my only freebase
on lean skip da drink
no need 4 da chase
pop pills 2
make my soul fry
survived
i cry
cause
its hard 2 cope sometimes
gun 2 my head
i ask myself
in da mirror I 2 I
if i pull this trigger
will i jus die
or will i finally get my
peace of mind
2 my surprise
my reflection aint I
its paper
wit a pen
layin beside
so i guess if i die
you'll get a piece
of my mind
in retrospect
i already write
so look at yoself
....life is a lie
I've looked death
in his eyes
....felt God's womb
....and i felt real love
wit u
.....now wat girl

Cool?
Joe Cool

2 comments:

L.F.I.(Imaghostwriter2) said...

the first time i read it this mornin i waslike tsk tsk... and i read it again...in his voice..in my head..dope bruh! nice one

Ascension said...

hot!! dude i can piture ch writing this u murked it homie...cant wait till u do lupe! get atcha girl on twitter _newamerykah_