Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Will She Eva Learn

Wassup World
I jus now got home
finally gettin 2 really rest 2day
i jus left "spending time" wit my gurl
if dats wat u can call it
i dont understand her sometimes
no all da time
its like everything dat was happening
in our last relationship is happening again
she jus dont get things
nd she wonders y i cheated
its not cause i dont love her
i jus wonder where my love is
maybe ima needy person
but if my gurl cant notice y im mad
wen i been txtin her all day sayin
baby i've been up since 5 AM shitin
i been at work since 4
had 2 walk home (35-45 min walk)
nd wen i get out da shower i leave
wit u yo twin sister yo friend nd my bruh
nd ride around listening 2 ya'll talk
complain bitch talk about people etc. etc.
4 2 hrs knowin i gotta wake up early 4 work
wats wrong i notice everythin
take in account yo feelings all da time
would do anything 4 u @ any moment
im damn near yo ATM
but u cant say i love u 2 wen i tell u i love u

wats da point of tryin anymore

wheres my love at

2 b continued...

No comments: