Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Back To Training

Wassup World
Man I'm really fallin behind in my music
i gotta start back writing again
den i gotta record nd get focused
i cant find a booth really professional
nd focused either
cant blame dem
I'm finna give myself a deadline wit it
I've not really been focused lately which is finna stop
im finna get back on my shit
i started a new blog dedicated entirely
2 my writing
music
nd anyone i colaborate wit
2 cool
lol

BUT
i think im finna relaese
The Composition Notebook
in aug
yea really dis time
ima release 3 parts of it also
Love
Drugs
Music
all the things i talk about
i guess that'll b my intro into the game
The Saiyan vs Sonic Chronicals
september
The Heartbreak Hotel
september (maybe october)
Wen i start recording ima post TCN tracklist
i've been real self conscience about my music
not really knowin i people will like it
I'll neva kno til i try rite

I need 2 find some producers
willing to hit The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
wit me (no homo)
so we can emerge out wit music

Cool?
Joe Cool

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: