Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Can Of Worms

Wassup World

I made a fan site on facebook 2day
thought i would 2 put the music out
first mixtape off Cool Musik comin out either July or Aug

man i been fillin apps out all day i think i kno myself betta now
even doe i lied
alot
hey i gotta get a job
school, music, Lashunda
man they makin me broke

speakin of school
i'm not movin 2 cali
or goin back 2 MTSU
is dat a mistake?
naw Lashunda nd Harlem need me
so wat i want can take a backseat
I might hit up a community college or something
in da spring nd summer
den go back 2 MTSU
or UTC

now back 2 da topic at hand doe
i decided to import my blog onto Facebook also
NOW
is dat da mistake
cause i mean i keeps it 400 on here (wat up Taja nd Cash lol)
nd i might offend people or get myself caught up

but if they cant respect it they might as well not read it den
fuck they talkin
naw fuck I'M talkin bout
y am i scared 4 people 2 hear my voice

i think its pretty sexy lol
naw dead ass doe
i want my voice to b heard

if i wanna be a successful writer
and/or journalist i need 2 get out of my shell

i'm tired people its pushin 2
nd i gotta continue my job hunt 2marrow

Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: