Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My (future) Gurl's intro

Wassup World
I kno you lookin at da title like wat da hell
naw chill chill

i should've put My (future) Girl
i think i will

hold on




Now as ya'll have all figured out i love hard
i dont ko wat it is but i can manipulate my feelings 2 make dem stronger
dats a part of seduction
learn somethin



but 2day i wanna talk about my future baby
ya'll kno her
da beautiful

Teairra Marie





if not ya'll will cause im all in wit her
I mean damn....




I'm in love wit dat smile
nd eyes





At the risk of soundin shallow
i really dont kno how her brains ticks or if she even writes all her music
but wat she sings i fucks wit it


Her voice is fye
den she got a swag bout herself




and her looks.....




breath takin




hands down da baddest bitch in da game


next 2 Amerie




Me nd Amerie had a connection
all her songs were towards me


but ya'll give me 2 yrs
dead ass doe

O nd Charles Hamilton




Teairra on Rihanna’s comments in ATlanta Peach Magazine


“They asked her [Rihanna] how she felt playing second fiddle to me, which I never felt [she was]. She had the number-one song in the country on Hot 100; I didn’t, so she couldn’t be playing second fiddle to me. When I heard that I was upset, like, ‘Why would she ever go there? Keep my name out your mouth, sweetie!”

We go hard
lol

Cool?
Joe Cool


P.S. Amerie if u eva want me hit me up I'll keep it on da low lol

No comments: