Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Links

Wassup World
Ok i was jus txtin my bff
Cool? Hot! Tot
nd i was updatin her
on my Charles Hamilton news
nd my new future girlfriend

sometimes i swear my life is crazy
im like spirtually linked
2 some people
4 example i was havin strong feelings
dat jus made me sad nd all i could do
was worry bout Sean (Tarble)
after awhile i txted him
nd he was sayin yea he was goin thru shit
(i still havent checked da song out lil bruh my fault)
crazy

but wit my bff its different
its like we on da same page on damn near
everything
we was jus talkin bought my future
nd she said I Have More Future Wives
Den Anybody She Knows
nd She Has Eye Sex More Den Anybody
(tru she been takin off)

but our whole eye sex concept is so similar
wen u cry u nut
glasses nd contacts r condums
etc. etc.
its jus so funny cause i use 2 b on dat hard
nd she on it like me lol
we really connected
even if we seperated rite now
lol
aww man i miss my
Cool? Hot! Tot
ima b back dis weekend 4 a party

Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: