Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Tip of Da Pain

Wassup World
Man dead ass sometimes or damn near all da time i cant stand my family. its like i try so hard 2 do dem rite b by dem if they need me or anythin ya understand, but they cant seem 2 do da same. They dog me out 2 each other nd other people. Talk crazy str8 2 my face nd my babymamma. they only ask me 2 do things dat benifit dem or if they do something 4 me they only do it if they benifitin. my mamma nd cousin dats damn near my sister stay fightin nd cursin each other out. i try nd bring dem close but it neva works. me nd my mamma dont get along. she told me i was a mistake at 13 or 14 she was barley around while i grew up. always workin or at school 2 impress da next person while i babysit my brothers. dats been goin on since 3rd or 4th grade. im not wanted i dont feel loved but they'll kno doe. i swallow my pride nd roll wit da punches no matter how bad they hurt internally. i dont like
complainin nd bitchin but its startin 2 hurt more nd more.
deres more...
UnCool?
Joe Cool

No comments: