Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Guided By Da Stars

Wassup World
Man i jus woke up not 5 mminutes ago
i had my horoscope sent 2 my phone
like everyday but wat was wierd i had
no other messages my horoscope sai dont rush nd do things because u see others finishing things or u missed a deadline den how bout i find out Good Food was done
at first I was mad cause my song was almost done i jus needed a hook
but everything happens 4 a reason rite
so im leavin it alone
shouts 2 my nigga Charlie Hilton
cool as beats so i kno da mixtape is 2 raw
chillin in da shower bloggin gettin my daily dose of
Lupe Fiasco nd Charles Hamilton musik
yesterday i was 2 Far Gone i got a freestyle i did wit B Easy i look nd sound funny cause its 4rm my phone but i got a couple of shinnin moments i was 2 gone doe lol i got 2 videos ima post up
2day morning is finna b dedicated 2 musik
organize my mixtapes nd beats plan plot
talk 2 da fam nd figure something out asap
I'm tryin 2 flood ya'll wit musik
call it 'Da Cooling Process'
lol

Cool?
Joe Cool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

da cooling process= cool ...cryogenic frost- mixtape name ? lol....get at me meng 1