Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tuxedo Mask Sneak Peek

Wassup World
i decided 2 let ya'll get a peek
a small peek
of wats in store 4 ya'll

jus da first verse but doesnt it sound like an

Henti Flick lol













Anime Apples - H2




wheneva u call me babygurl im here

i come runnin

protecting yo heart wit no fear

i make it quite clear

even if u not here

words so strong im transferin da feelings im feelin

damn

clean sharp handsome

wat more can u ask 4

and u have no flaws

im infatuated wit ya charm

Grim swag cause babygurl u killin dem all

b my sailor moon travel past infinity nd beyond

2 b yo man is my callin

so protectin yo heart is no problem

tell dese mini moons get lost

cause u da only 1 on radar

picked thorn covered flowers no scars ma'am

da past is da past

so now catch my rose im tuxedo mask

yo x man

aint puttin up no Last Stand

I've been thru it all read Wolverine

4 my origins

den we can get closer den da tats im sportin

no april fools jokin

if yo heart hurting

my love is da potion

its all on da table my feelings exposed

baby u should kno dis 4certain

weneva u call me babygurl i'll b dere

I'm your tuxedo mask (la te da te da)

take my rose and b my gurl

I'm your tuxedo mask (la te da te da)

jus a preview lol

Cool?

Joe Cool

No comments: