Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey There (Pretty Lady) pt 1

Man big shouts to Charlie Hilton
Like REAL BIG SHOUTS


lmCOOLao
Good Food Finna b somethin magical people

o yea shouts to my man Frank Ramz thanks 4 da love man
But 4 dis entry i'ma go thru some of my girlfriends past and now (i wanna show off)


First off is Shunda
she a sexy as girl
and look at dat left wrist
Mrs. Robinson

my ride or die







Latoya....

she's the girl i loved so hard
and got crushed even harder by
She was my first love




And she a model chick

need i say more







Shaunte i can write about her nonstop
She's beautiful smart funny
the whole package


I crushed on her 2 years str8
We broke up under a misunderstandin
Still wonder wat if sometimes



could be model matterial

she is 2 bad





Kiara man talk game on point
i can txt or talk 2 her all day
I can't put everythin bout her here doe

And she cute 2
and a lil freaky lol
We jus met last year

but we click ya feel me


another model chick







Tffany damn i'm smilin while writing dis
lol
I met her down at school
I had a crush on her but i was on wit her friend
and she was wit my friend
She always keeps me cheesing
and smilin 4 no reason sometimes





Paige she has da best game
I was so in love wit her 4 some reason
But she always had niggas sweatin her
so i slick didnt feel comfortable in my position

She is so sexy and smart

She has dis quote dat is so tru
"Stroke a man's dick, you get him for one night. Stroke a man's ego, you get him for life."

Its so tru cause she still slick got me
Plus she a model chick




Man i got a feeling dat this entry might start something...
fuck it i stand by my words
Baby u should feel comfortable in yo postion wit me
dats all i'ma say
I think i got a thing 4 models
or maybe vice versa
stay tuned 4 part 2
Ayo Charlie I'm finna spazz out on da mixtape
lmCOOLao
Cool?
Smitty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slick Jealouse dat all des otha bitches on here but its "cool" i knew they would be even da ones you cheated on me with at mtsu.

XoXo
Shunda

Anonymous said...

Yessss i made the cut...lmao!
Tiffany♥