Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Weed krystals and basketball

dats a good song title

wassup world right now i'm chillin 2marrow i get my computer so i can start workin on beats i haven't been writin much lately i sent some instrumentals 2 my features 4 my first mixtape i'm kinda excited jus more anxious 2 get in a real booth 4 it i'm used 2 recordin in my niggas house but don't get me wrong i'm still gonna record in dere cause its fun i'm high right now chillin wit my niggas on dis nba 2k9 on da ps3 we jus got some money in so we all bettin expect me 2 b in da booth now but i can't wait 4 february doe dats wen i'ma make ya'll some believers lol but yo i'ma fuck wit ya'll dis krystal chiks messin wit my stomach if ya'll don't kno wat krystals is its basically high food i'm 2 lazy 2 txt all dis and i got a surprise 4 ya'll 2marrow
{ cool musik }

No comments: