Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

"It's my world!!"

Wat it do everybody
dis right here is a follow up on my last blog on anime
wanna go further and discuss anime characters i relate 2

(in no particular order)

first is naruto
(right now i'm in one tailed mode....)

i really can relate to him with his strong belief of friendship. I also feel like i'm him in dis musik industry. I have this crazy talent dats hidden and locked up inside me, the people around me shun me and dislike me because of hidden talents, i'm not shown barley any love in dis game, but despite all of that i still want 2 rise and be loved and held in high regards by these same people.







(Taken from wikipedia)

Gaara, after Naruto defeats him in battle, discovers that true strength is found in fighting for one's friends, not for oneself.
I do dis 4 us


(By da summer i'll b in 4 tails)


















Next up is
Himura Kenshin Hitokiri Battosai






















everyone has a past that they have to deal wit. no matter how much we try 2 run from it. Also I slick got two sides 2 dis musik.I started out jus writng poems den wen i started ryhmin i turned into a beast. i'm tryin 2 calm down, but y surpress all dis power....








Next vegeta but not jus anyone majin vegeta




Wen i smoke some good weed i be feeling like i'm majin super saijon vegeta . Its crazy i choose 2 do dis thing and i'm not under da weed's influence. Also i'ma da prince of M.A.B.B. and dats slick like da saijons. A strong breed of niggas. i kinda consider me and b easy slick got a kinda Goku and Vegeta rivarly. I feel like i'm always a step behind him. Right now i feel dat he is my biggest competion in da rap game. No disrespect but i'll go toe 2 toe wit any rapper and still work wit dem afterwards. i look at it as dis is a competion a kinda sport. even if we go at each other we shake hands win lose or draw. i also feel like him cause he sacrificed himself no matter how evil he was or the resulting consequences in order 2 save everyone.





I'ma jus leave it at that. i have others but i feel dis is enough 4 rite now.


Cool?

Smitty

No comments: