Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

'Believe it!'

I really don't kno if anybody reads dis if u do comment it won't hurt but anyways man adult swim is bringin back one of my favorite cartoons cowboy be bob dis cartoon goes hard slick top 10 anime of all time in my book top 5 would have 2 b

5) Rurouni Kenshin (he is da second most relateable person dis could slick b higher on da list but it gets borin sometimes)

4) yu yu hakusho (da action plot twist and surprises had me hooked in fact i'm still waitin 2 see wat happened after dat episode)

3) Outlaw star (a action type love story i got so much inspiration 4rm dis u should read my old manga scripts)

2) Naruto ( the episodes wen they are young and the ones wen they r older. sasuke and naruto go hard i like older naruto betta we got alot in common....)

1) dragonball dragonball z and gt (it all goes 2gether da best anime hands down trunks is my all time favorite young or old 4 some reason but i relate 2 vegeta more crazy)

open yo minds up

people hit me wit i neva thought u watch anime all da time

open your minds people
{ cool musik }

No comments: