Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

WTF IS GOIN ON???

B4 i fall asleep man i'm closin my eyes reflectin on my day an life i started thinkin bout musik and i swear wen i did i felt as if somethin was tryin 2 come out of me its crazy

Its like somethin is tryin 2 either get out or somethin i don't wanna seem crazy but wen i smoke enough weed where i'm past dat sleepy high feelin and dat up hyper hungry trip high shit i be coolin and i swear i hear voices i can't really tell wat they say or who is it i jus hear dem its more den one i kno dat sometimes i'll zone (seems like da new word) or black out and can't remember wat had happened and wen i write or freestyle my flow and wordplay ain't even my style or way of writin i don't even remember writin dem in dat state

I can't describe it maybe i'm trippin or thinkin 2 much
Goodnight ya'll

{ cool musik }

No comments: