Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

" Thinking of a Master Plan"

Wat it do world man shit slick crazy i jus got off da phone wit my sister her rental got towed i'ma help her ya feel but i'm broke i jus started comin up i slick could pay 4 it all but it'll leave me broke doe i don't kno i feel like sometimes i gotta take care of my family of everything ya feel me i'm slick bringin my own responsibilities upon myself its crazy but i was on my nigga charles website he's really fixed it and u can go 2 it on my link 2 da right but man i'm watchin dis shit on comedy central dis white lady slick racist as hell but its in good humor no off da wall shit like dave c. But its funny dis bitch told dis joke listen (well read)

dis lady walks on a bus and sits next 2 dis man after sittin dere 4 awhile da man says: ma'am i'm sorry but can i please smell yo feet? The lady resonds no u may not! The man wipes his nose and
says: i guess its yo pussy den

lmCOOLao

u can't say dat ain't funny dis bitch lisa lampanelli i think dats how u spell it

no disrespect

but yo i been on dis thinkin musik shit 4real and dis blog i've been gettin my ideas 2gether and shit i guess i can let u kno a lil bit but i gotta keep somethings a secret til da right time

"my mother told me 2 give u niggas jus enough 2 want more"- Gemstones

but i've been thinkin dat i'ma gonna

keep puttin a new song up every week every sunday dat u can download 4 free. (wen i figure out 2 let u download it you'll b able 2 until den i'll put dem in videos) i'm gonna also put a new free mixtape up every month wit new musik unheard yet

cool?

but dats not all every thursday i'ma put a new free instrumental 4rm my in house producer or producers i work wit.

now dats da musik part

also wit love and war i'll put a new part up twice a month as long as you all respond well 2 it dats a promise on da low even if ya'll don't like it i'ma keep writin it i might record it 4 ya'll ya feel me maybe i don't kno

but yo anyways i don't wanna slip and say 2 much i'ma fuck wit ya'll l8r

{ cool musik }

No comments: