Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

News Updates

Wat it do ya'll..

man its early as hell right now and i'm listening to instrumentals tryin 2 find inspiration. Its slick hard maybe i should Kanye dis bitch and make my own beats. I'll have mom duces cpu friday so i'ma start makin beats den. Man its been winter break and i been up in Chatt really chillin but man i miss school....I miss my nigga Tatiana Johnson



Where's da website??



http://www.cultureshockmag.com/

http://www.cultureshockmag.com/



There you go lol.



But anyways to dat older blog about my surprise. If you'll look 2 da right we got a new member on C.O.O.L. My nigga Ni NI. We went 2 high school 2gether my freshman and 10th grade year. Him and Edwin was my first friends up at City and wen i moved 2 chatt my freshman year. Even doe I did some slaw shit they still fucks wit me. Dats love. He was one of da first people dat influenced me 2 persue music. I remember we used to be in writing class goin back and forth 2 see who wrote da best poems. Now we in music. Shit crazy.

check out his myspace 2 hear some of his music he really got dat Cool Look down.



www.myspace.com/bigc423

www.myspace.com/bigc423

www.myspace.com/bigc423





In other news



My first mixtape will be called: The Birth Of Cool



My Feburary mixtape will be a concept album.

Dont' sleep on dis one. I've been puttin most of my efforts into dis one cause it'll really be me. The beats and lyrics will amaze u cause its shockin me....



Charles Hamilton I'm slick comin for your title

I'm goin for da title

Best Rap Blogger

It'll all make since towards da end of da year.

On another note man shouts to Charles Hamilton. I'm not gonna lie I read his blog everyday to see how other people who's lived thru pain go thru and see how a signed rappers day to day thoughts go. I've accutually read alll his blofgs since da first one I have a slight respect 4 his life i jus cant listen 2 somebody who anytime somebody says negative about or to him he quickly jumps to da defensive and either calls dem haters or say they don't get him(..........). Then he'll go on to talk about his life and all he's been thru. With dat out da way i'm listenin to Sunday Morning Testimonial dis slick goes hard. I love most of Charles Hamilton's music, and I'ma always say he's top 5 in my list of new artist. (Had to change him on da real list)I really wanna do a whole mixtape wit him. I got da concept and everything and I bet you'll love it man. My favorite mixtape by him is Sonic The Hamilton. And the Pink Lavalamp always keeps me zoning wen i'm high. I cant lie doe some of shit i be like wat da fuck or wat da hell man.

" Come on MAN!!" lol " U wilding Charles" (riteeee)

"Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write" - Jay Z

"Its too chessy to use a Jay line I gotta be creative" - Charles Hamilton

Um Aight i got u den

"Y'all niggas deal with emotions like bitches What's sad is I love you 'cause you're my brother" - Nas

Damn smitty wats goin on????
R u dissing Charles Hamilton???

lmCOOLao
(laugh my cool as off(lol yea i stole it lol))

Cool?
Smitty

P.S. I used to always die on sonic. I got a knack 4 killin him...

No comments: