Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Cold Chilling

Wassup world
Reportin 4rm da child support office
man dis my second time here
nd hopefully my last
first time was a false alarm
not my baby
dis time its my big bruh turn
us 3 (me him nd og)
slick chillin in dis cold as office
waitin
im tryin 2 hit up wallmart
so i can steal nd eat they chicken
while shoppin
tell me u havent done it nd i'll show u a liar
man its hot outside again damn
but its cool dis cook-out finna b str8
My niggas throwin 1
they doin they thang doe
rappin throwin parties performin
they in dere
they need some more exposure
i might send dem a contract fuck it lol
naw but im tryin 2 get dem on
i aint think they was focused like dis but they surprising me
dead ass
they raw wit dat street party nd real trap rap
they shit b bumpin
check dem on my facebook
under the videos on my page
Tarble snappin lil bruh hungry
Riva aint txtin me back (r u mad @ me??)
Sailor Moon wen i get dis money MIA next stop
King Lathan nd B easy lol we in dere
holla @ ya'll l8r

Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: