Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Bitch

My take on Lupe
He did a story thru the eyes of a burger
I did one takin a look thru da eyes of...
well jus read


I’ve been outta many niggas lives/
from the rich to the poor/
in 2009 I’m the most wanted whore/
Beyonce ain’t got nothing on me/
cause I can upgrade any boy/
I have the most wanted niggas/
who once started out poor/
I’ve been around for years/
I know the hustlers pimps and macks/
the bankers and diplomats/
for these niggas I’m the scratch of they back/
love how my body feels stacked/
they fall in love with my big face/
green eyes and slim waist/
I could easily fit into any pair of Jeans/
I keep good taste/ I love to go raw/
but you can also get it with hard plastic propalatic/
I’ve been with them all/ they worship and die/
when they don’t have me/
take advantage when they have me/
take me to a strip club and throw me away in a heart beat/
never do I cry nor change expression/
“In God we trust” is my only life lesson/
I love to mess with Women/
they know how to treat me they keep me/
for long amounts of time locked up in the house/
they keep me in they mouth/ always the main conversation/
when they see me it always get they heart racing/
keep the inside of their legs always moist/
when they get with me it’s a big amount of joy/
they use niggas just to get close to me/
I’m the number one cause of homicide g/
somebody always tryna get me/and when I walk outside/
I seen niggas heads bust wide open right in front of my eyes/
I wanna let this whole life go/ this is the Diary of a Bitch called Cho/
of a Bitch called money/ damn baby I’m everybody’s hoe//

Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: