Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Music

Wassup world

told you i'd b back

nd i got some new music 2 present to ya'll

now understand these r rough copies

but still pure crack

first up 4rm my lil bruh Tylfi

i've been tryin 2 get him 2 come 2 da label 2.....

lets jus say we still talkin lol

TY holla @ me dead ass


Who Got Me (Freestyle) - TyLFI

(^ click 2 hear full song)

My man's a lyricist

next we got my other nigga

my lil bruh Precyse aka Tarble

he got his lil nigga Kid Hip Hop on da beat 2 lol

its 2 cool lol i smiled as soon as i heard it


Untitled - PrEcYsE nd Kid HiP HoP

(^ click 2 hear full song)

he didnt give me a name 4 da song doe

but u cant lie nd say my niggas doin they thing

nd this they first songs recorded lol

come on ya'll

Cool?

Joe Cool

P.S. Tarble i aint 4get u lil bruh ima let dem kno once we talk it out lil bruh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deadass, goodlooks on all the support/ welcomin me to the cool muzik fam...immA make sure to produce madd heat , of course wit some help frum big bruva ...peace meng , imma hit u ..or get at me