Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Neverendin Zone Act 2

Wassup World
im slick hurt nd mad rite now
i jus wrote 1 of da most realest songs
about wat me nd my babymamma go thru
i feel so played i pause my plans 4 her not
da baby nd dis how she does me
am i a bad father 4 lovin my babymamma more den my son..
i kno we arent 2gether anymore
but she plays acts nd treats me like we r
maybe its betta we dnt b 2gether den
cause i wanna b wit her but i dont want 2 either
im not completly ready ima dog nigga
so im tryin 2 betta myself 4 Harlem her
nd myself
but nothin i does neva pleases her
I'm feelin like damn i aint shit
nd i dnt get dis 3 yrs damn near gone
Tons of women want me but im stressin ova her....
Y i mean damn i jus dnt kno wat 2 do anymore wit her us all of dis
love is so hard
i thought dis was somethin worth fightin workin nd puttin my efforts into
but damn where is da price 4 goin thru it??
dis y i dont have gurlfriends
its jus brings pain
confusing jus 2 many bad feelings
but y
love is supposed 2 b...
not dis
naw...

UnCool?
Joe Cool

No comments: