Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Aint Got Friends I Got Fam n Babymamma Problems

wassup world
Dis like my 3rd time tryin 2 blog man lol
My damn babymamma keep callin tryin 2 argue
i keep laughin nd blowin her off cause she funny
i think she scared of me nd my ex relationship
it aint nothin 4 her 2 worry bout doe
but she dnt listen
Da ex knows she makin shunda mad but fuck it
Im chillin in da hood
formally known as Highland Park
wit my niggas since freshman yr
I kno ya'll mite b like yea wateva wats da point
aight first
Its my damn blog so i can have a million entries sayin i like pie if i damn well choose
(babymamma jus called nd txted she gotta wait bloggin 4rm da phone)
but really since bein @ school i've been
exposed 2 lots of fake people but seein me closest niggas makes me feel betta
i love my niggas they like fam
nd king lathan n meachem been my niggas
lil bruh Tarble man he showin me he all in w/ music nd Cool Musik fam
he more den a artist 2 me
dis DBZ concept gettin real
Aight ya'll finna get on da ps3
txt me
Nd ima try nd settle argument

Cool?
Joe Cool

No comments: