Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jus Checkin In (Lupe Predicted my Life)

Wassup World
i've been really like hurtin lately
.....i don't kno anymore
well now i do kinda

if u wanna kno wats goin on play
Lupe Fiasco's The Cool

but i'm not dyin
i'm changin my life ya'll 4 da betta u'll notice it hopefully maybe God will bless me wen i do....hopefully

i'm tryin my hardest 2 keep my religion (no matta how loose it is) even doe i'm goin at it
i'm dyin inside nd goin slick crazy
lets see which happens first
aight
Shunda jus txted me so dis entry is gonna b short
me nd her had a good talk a minute ago
i kno it might have hurt u baby
but we got a betta understandin now
i aired it all out 2 her
we had 2
2 build nd make a family 2gether

Sailor Moon....
stop worryin everythings cool.....
but im sorry doe

Ty lol the pressure is on really i got u wednesday night ima put a piece of my heart in dis
betta den Drake could

well let me get 2 da misses
im faithful
i found my wife

im jus hunted by.....
neva mine

new signature

O_o --> da cool

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: