Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Suicide Thoughts (Super Saiyan Pain)

Wassup World
Im bloggin 4rm my phone high
smokin a square
slick goin crazy inside
its like all da things i bottled in all
all da pain all da lies all da hurt
was tryin 2 come out
its like im reachin my limt of wat i can take
last nite b4 i went 2 sleep i wrote
a suicide letter
cause i was contempletin death aolt latly
not takin my own life
but wat if my life was tooken
i've been havin dreams of me dyin
my friends turnin on
my gurl leaving me
gurls usin me den leavin
or sometimes killin me
my fam turnin they back on me always somewhere in my dreams
or im either tryin 2 protect dem den
dyin in da process
den on top of dat piles nd piles of stress on me
lookin at things in a new lite
overthinking things 2 much
i was losin it feeling unmotivated
jus idk lik fuck it
only time i was happy was round shunda
but i was still thinkin she gone leave me
idk could i b killin myself inside
could i b commitin suicide unconscienclly
dnt kno

b said all dis pain i grow thru im destine 4 somethin
Aight

1 comment:

Ascension said...

whatever it is ur going through just know that i do care and i'll be here if u need to vent. Trust me ive felt like taking my own life before and its not worth it! Fuck everyone else, u need to seperate urself from the fakeness and if ur really in love then you should be happy. If you have to keep looking over your sholder to see if shes still by your side its not worth it. I'm here ok.