Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Alternate Reality (cartoon concepts nd new rivals)

I met dese rappers who produce
named Peter Parker (u kno Spiderman)
nd Gambit
crazy cause Gambit my fav X-Man (next 2 Wolverine)
nd so is Spiderman
Ilm really startin 2 trip myself as i journey deeper into music
nd my first love
cartoons nd anime
i have a new rival in Peter Parker doe
he makes beats nd raps nd havin a mixtape hosted by Demv
so is Gambit
Congrats

Time 2 step my game up
I cant let my new rivals try nd outshine me
haha
nd Parker told me he started rappin da sametime as me
so on my way 2 take
Da Crown nd Throne
i'm destine 4
I have new niggas 2 spar wit
Goku (charles hamilton)
I'm really comin 4 u now
da visions gettin clearer now
lol
jus let me continue sittin on da world

ya'll dont judge me
unless u was
i was brought up in pain
ya'll cant touch me

dats y im Vegeta nd Wolverine

wen da time's right i will journey into that concept

nd did ya'll 4get
I'm still harborin powers
like Naruto

look all 3 of them up
nd u'll kno me a lil bit mor

lets get it

Cool?
Joe Cool

2 comments:

Gambitt said...

Gambitt checking in.
What it is my dude...
ready for a summer of music?
holla at me brah.

:::Leaves Kinetic Card:::
::Explodes::
:Gambitt:

Gambitt said...

and yea about Precyse, that's him. I'mma hook ol'boy with something next week after I catch up with myself. Tryin to make sure I'm on a steady schedule finishing up my "Soultape" project, make a few joints for my dude P.A.'s (Spiderman) project. Yea man lol staying busy.
Hit me up on AIM my dude
sn:JayBlayde
....so we can politic and shit.


oh and the "Gambitt" thing goes deep (pause). There's something big behind all that. I share that on the blog cause its alot. More than just me being from Louisiana.